JOHNNY QUINN, 2014 U.S. OLYMPIAN – SPEAKER INFORMATION
– Phone: 972-658-5540
– Email: email@example.com
– Travel: Johnny flies out of Dallas, Texas. He travels with his wife, Amanda.
– Fun Fact: Only three people have played in the NFL and competed in the Winter Olympics (Herschel Walker, Jeremy Bloom and Johnny Quinn).
SPEAKING ON CAMERA
– Click here to watch (7:15) Johnny Quinn delivers a keynote at a nationally recognized university on a platform, in a suit, with shots of the audience reacting to him speaking. It is a highly polished and produced speaking clip with succinct points to his message. Also included are video testimonials from key members in the audience on his speaking style and how his message related to them.
– Click here to watch (5:03) Johnny Quinn: Shattered NFL Dreams Became An Olympic Win! US Bobsledder Johnny Quinn never intended to become an Olympian. Quinn details what he calls “hitting rock bottom” after being cut from the NFL three times, and his consequential meteoric rise as an Olympic bobsledder.
– Click here to watch more videos of Johnny Quinn on CNN with Piers Morgan, Good Morning America with Matt Gutman, NBC Olympics, FOX Sports, Turner Sports with Rachel Nichols, Century 21, Team USA with Kristi Yamaguchi, Co-host The BroadCast TV, American Ninja Warrior, etc.
TESTIMONIALS AND SCHEDULE
– Click here to read what leaders in the community are saying about Johnny Quinn’s speaking style, stage presence and interaction with their audience.
– Click here to read to view a detailed schedule on where Johnny Quinn has been and where he is going to speak. Currently booking through December 2015.
SPEAKING TOPICS** AND DESCRIPTIONS
– Goal Setting: how to set goals, short term and long term. Johnny shares how he set goals during his time in professional football and the Olympics.
– Game Planning: how to develop a game plan, short term and long term, in order to achieve the desired goals. Johnny shares how he developed a game plan during his time in professional football and the Olympics to achieve his goals.
– Belief System: how to stay focused when adversity strikes. “No means Next!” Johnny shares how he established his belief system during his time in professional football and the Olympics when adversity struck, yet remained focused.
– Faith Based: Johnny shares his testimony as a Christ driven professional athlete. He was cut three times, lost over two and half million dollars in NFL contracts and blew out his knee by age 26. At age 30, he became an Olympian for the United States of America.
– Social Media: During Johnny’s time in Sochi, he had a minor issue with his bathroom door in the Olympic village that required him to break out. The picture of the busted door (click here) has been retweeted over 28,000 times and has been seen by an estimated 10 million people around the world! Johnny discusses social media responsibility, how to use social media to your advantage, and more.
**Johnny is capable of clearly customizing his message to audiences of all ages and backgrounds, teams and groups, and/or company culture to accomplish the necessary message that empowers.
BULLET POINT BIO
– 2014 U.S. Olympian, Bobsled
– Former NFL and CFL Player
– University of North Texas All-Time Leading Receiver, Hall of Fame Inductee and All-Century Team Member
– Texas High School Class 5A First Team All-State Wide Receiver (Lead the State of Texas in receptions)
– CEO and Founder of The Athlete Watch, a pro-active leadership course in college recruiting helping student-athletes and their families search for scholarships
– Keynote Speaker on topics such as: Goal Setting, Game Planning, Belief System, Faith Testimonial, Social Media Responsibility
Johnny Quinn is a 2014 U.S. Olympian in the sport of Bobsled. He has traveled the world with Team USA, where competition has taken him to Austria, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Russia and Switzerland. During the Sochi Olympics, Johnny got stuck in his Olympic Village bathroom and had to break down the door. The picture of the busted bathroom door has been retweeted over 28,000 times and seen by an estimated 10 million people around the world! Johnny has been featured on CNN, Good Morning America, NBC Olympics, FOX Sports and competed on American Ninja Warrior. Johnny has toured The White House and met the President and First Lady. He even trained with a S.W.A.T team that showed him how to properly break down a door with a battering ram. Johnny is a former professional football player, spending time with the NFL’s Buffalo Bills, Green Bay Packers and Saskatchewan Roughriders of the CFL. Only three people have played in the NFL and competed in the Winter Olympics (Herschel Walker, Jeremy Bloom and Johnny Quinn). He graduated from the University of North Texas with a degree in Pre-Law and left as the school’s All-Time Leading Receiver. Johnny also walked-on to the track team and helped anchor the 4×100 relay to a NCAA Regional mark and the third fastest time in school history. In 2011, Johnny was inducted into the University of North Texas Hall of Fame as a first ballot candidate. In 2013, he was selected as one of two receivers for the UNT All-Century Team. Johnny grew up in McKinney, Texas, where he was an All-State receiver at McKinney High School. Despite leading the State of Texas in receptions and finishing second in receiving touchdowns at the Class 5A level, Johnny was a non-recruited student-athlete. He did not receive an athletic scholarship until two days before signing day. Johnny is the CEO and Founder of The Athlete Watch. The Athlete Watch is a pro-active leadership course in college recruiting helping student-athletes and their families search for scholarships. Johnny regularly speaks to audiences of all ages and backgrounds on topics such as: Goal Setting, Game Planning, Belief System, Faith Testimonial and Social Media Responsibility.